Sandy brings a unique perspective to HealthView Capital Partners. He has owned and served as President and Chief Executive Officer of one of the largest hospice providers in North and South Carolina – Community Home Care & Hospice.
He previously owned a certified home health agency in the Atlanta Metro Area and is currently majority owner of a home health agency in eastern North Carolina. He is also a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
Sandy has over 22 years experience in healthcare, including operations in nursing facilities, therapy, pharmacy, hospice, physician clinics and home health as the Chief Operations Officer of Carrolton Management Company. He holds a B.A. in Political Science from Hampden Sydney College, is a member of the AHHC Government Affairs Committee, and was a recent finalist in the NEER Entrepreneur Awards.
With over 30 years of professional experience in investment banking, business law and accounting, Lee helps clients navigate the entire spectrum of financial, legal, tax and strategic business considerations that impact the successful negotiation of complex business transactions, the launch of promising startups and the creation of innovative public-private partnerships.
Previously an investment banker with Goldman Sachs and an M&A/corporate attorney with Brooks Pierce, Lee has advised clients on M&A and financing transactions ranging from $5 million to $4 billion, including cross-border transactions in over 26 countries.
A graduate of both the University of North Carolina School of Law and the University of North Carolina Kenan Flagler Business School with degrees in Law and Accounting, Lee has served as Senior Counsel and Lead Strategic Advisor to our company for many years.
Through his independent advisory firm – J. Lee Lloyd, LLC – and as a corporate director, Lee provides senior-level strategic advice to leading organizations, entrepreneurs, and private investors in connection with:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder succession planning
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt financings
- Entrepreneurial business development, and
- Public-private partnerships to develop significant community assets such as sports stadiums, university research parks, performing arts centers and museums
Sonya has over 28 years of experience in the healthcare industry, serving a majority of those years in management and senior leadership positions. Her direct management experiences include operations of skilled nursing facilities, hospice agencies, PCS & CAP agencies, and home health agencies.
Her accomplishments include:
• New agency development (licensure, certification and accreditation)
• Multi-state expansion
• CQI program development
• CON preparation
• Business plan development, and
• Multi-company operations management
She has comprehensive knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations and the OIG Work Plan. Sonya is a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator and is certified as a Regional Long Term Care Ombudsman.
Sandra B. Lindsey
Sandra has over 20 years experience in providing complex administrative support to senior-level executives in several Fortune 500 companies in North Carolina. She has participated in a number of company re-alignments, due diligence projects and acquisitions.
She is skilled in event planning, maintaining corporate books and facilitating the legal aspects of the Certificate of Need process. Sandra has received numerous company awards, including Top Performer and Service Value Awards.
• Managed leading hospice provider in North Carolina for 17 years
• Successfully recapitalized and repositioned a medical device software company leading to a Venture Capital-backed transaction and achieving investor goals
• Integrated the acquisition of a $30 million division of a publicly traded consumer products company, successfully restructuring all aspects of information technology, inventory control and customer service
• Created a new multi-faceted Oncology Medical Home service offering to improve patient outcomes, quality of life and reduce payer-provider costs. Integrated all payer and provider perspectives into final offering
• Restructured and managed a promotional medical education company with focus on diabetes, pain management and cardiovascular therapeutic areas. Produced web-based applications and creative strategies tailored to the goals of international brand management. Repositioned company-marketing strategies to a national audience of 500,000 physicians.